Wednesday 10 October 2007

FRUSTRATION!

!

Yeah... I am VERY angry and frustrated right now. I very seldom get angry over online things... but this... oh man I want to MURDER someone.

There's this girl who's been stalking/talking to me for a while now, we had some RP sessions and stuff like that. Then all hell broke out when I went to see my IRL friends for 3 weeks. I stayed about half a week longer then I had counted on and the shit started... She was going on about how I hated her and my friends were stupid and how she hated them and blah blah, in that direction. I of course was offended. I mean she was insulting the few people I see as my best friends.

WTF!

Then I sort of let it slide, I told her fine, okay let's try again... Which worked for about half a second until me and my girlfriend RPed without her and she started whining about that to the point where I wanted to block her from my MSN...

But she calmed down.

THEN, me, my girlfriend and two of our old Gaia pals decided that it would have been cool to make a parallel story-line to that of Gaia only much darker. It worked for about a picture... Then her whining started...

Urk... made me want to never think about that project again... So we put it on Ice and she calmed down again...

THEN, she started emoing over that me and my friend, who thought about the project with me, were talking and RPing with me on MSN...

To the point where I yelled at her... she calmed down for another little while... unless I'm drawing something to my friend... or talk about her, or even do something with her...

Today i got so angry when she started to emo down mine and my friend's collab auction thread with emo bullshitting.

So I drew these two pages...


Otherwise my day was great! Had some nice chats with Lisa Medin and Stef Gaines ^^ <3 And borrowed some comics from them ^^

No comments: